Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to my life!

I am a first time mom to a beautiful baby boy. I want to write this blog so friends and family can keep up with us. I wish we were closer to everybody. But this may be the best way to feel close without being close. I love being a mom. It has changed my life and I will always be grateful for that. I have to be honest, I didn't always want to be a mom. I was not sure that I would be good at it. I have no patience and even though kids seem to love me, I was unsure that I could spend my days with them. Everyone around me always saw what I am able to see now. God has blessed me with patience and love that knows no end. I would not give up being a mom for anything. My son is now 8 1/2 months old. And we were told that he was a girl. So when he first arrived all we had for him was pink EVERYTHING! I was so pleased at the birth because I did not really want to know what we were having. I loved that we, kinda, both got what we wanted! I got my surprise and he, seemingly, got to know what we were having! I think next time I am not going to find out, I LOVED the surprise! It was probably the best part of the whole labor and delivery for me. Especially since I wanted to have a natural birth and ended up with a C-section after 2 days of labor (first 24 hours was false labor brought on by drinking castor oil - SO GROSS. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! The second half was induced and I went through it with no pain meds, only to find out that he was in a bad position and I had to have a C-section.) I am planning on having a natural birth again (whenever that may be). I hope my family will still stand beside me on this one, many wanted to run away! :) What to expect: Starting a new workout / Diet plan Baby Milestones Hot Topic Issues Family Love Life Hope you will stay with me, I am learning and I know it will just get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment