Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

So, today was my official first day working out with my Personal trainer (Matt)! It was worse than I thought it was going to be, not that the workout was that hard, it was just pathetic what I could not do! But I have decided not to let it defeat me. This is just a starting point, and I believe that I am in VERY capable hands. Trust me, I would totally sell him out if I thought he was being to hard or not taking the time with me, I suck like that! I was sad at first that I couldn't really do anything, but I am looking to the future on this one. I am not going to dwell on what I can't do now, but what I will be able to do later! I just have to keep reminding myself that when I am right up against it. Well, that is about all for today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment