Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Life, mine anyway

what has been going on. Well, first off let me say: Happy V-Day! I am planning on making an entire meal that is made up of chocolate, or at least part of the dish! It is going to be so much fun!!! The baby is starting to figure out that he has arm and legs, but to his dismay when he uses them he goes backward and gets REALLY ticked-off. It's kinda funny on my end, and VERY exciting. He is really funny though, at one point he will roll over and over and get where he wants to go and then its like he forgets how to do it (or may refuse to do it!) and acts like he is stuck! Okay on a more personal note. I am having trouble with a lot of things in my life at this point. I went to the Doc yesterday and was put on Zoloft. For those of you who do not know it is for anxiety and depression. So we will see if my mood turns around. For the most part I am okay, I have been having a lot of problems being around other people (even going to the grocery store) without feeling overwhelmed and I can't sleep even though I am tired all the time! So, because I where my heart on my sleeve and would like people to pray for us I tell you this!!! :) I am okay and things are going to get better, don' t worry! I may be looking for a new car. Mine, no surprise, is acting up again! It no longer goes in reverse and is making weird noises and the belts aren't tight or staying that way and to top it off, when you unlock the driver side it doesn't open (even though it is unlocked you can not pull the door open) I have to get in the passenger side and open the door then go around and get in. Totally ghetto! Hopefully we will be able to find something that works for us and that we can afford! We are looking and there are a lot of good deals out there, thank goodness. I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment