Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Not feeling like blogging

I have been super depressed lately, about a ton of things and don't feel like blogging. I have a lot of things on my mind, as of late. Hopefully, I will be back in the swing of things when I can settle my inner debate, get Kaine off to school without a hitch, get the MIL under control and figure out when and if with baby number two.

On a good (sort of) side note. I have been blood free now for 41 days. This is, of course, following the 3 months worth of bleeding. So, maybe it is just me losing weight that is throwing it off or my normal, not-so-normal menstral cycle rearing it's ugly head again (I was becoming pretty regular there prior to the 3 month bleed) or maybe I am pregnant.

On another side note. I was sitting on the couch yesterday, reading or watching something, and I had this overwhelming feeling of life in my uterus. Or a stirring of some sort. My initial reaction was, "Oh, hello new life". But, as it often happens, I figured it could also just be my uterus gearing up for the monthly. So, I am sure, either way, we are bound to find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment